Please according to your own measurements to choose your suitable size. The tags inside the items will show in our Asian (Type) size.
This is wireless serial transceiver module. And the frequency is 2.4GHz. There is the MCU on board with built-in encoding and decoding code and it is easy to implement remote control without pairing.
You can set the ID number, working frequency and baud rate of the module through AT commands, and the modules who have the same ID number and operating frequency can communicate directly with each other.
It is very popular for remote control systems, such as wireless doorbell, remote control rolling gates, smart car, smart home, etc. It can also used to make for Arduino wireless programmer.
- Working voltage: 3.2~5.2VDC
- Working Current: 21mA(MAX)
- Working Frequency: 2478MHz (default), 2400MHz - 2527MHz programmable
- Transmission distance: 50 meters (open area)
- Logic Interface Type: UART TTL serial port
- Communication format: 8N1
- AT mode baud rate: 9600bps(Fixed value)
- Transparent mode baud rate: 9600 (default), can be modified to other values
- Operating mode: When CMD pin is low, it is AT mode and it can be used to set the parameters of the module; When CMD is high, it is transparent mode, and it can communicate with the other one which has the same ID number and working frequency.
- Antenna: Built-in PCB antenna
- Great for DIY
5 x Transceiver Module